Indigenous Impact Investment
IndiEnergy is a majority Indigenous owned company that is intent on building an impact investment portfolio for a blend of commercial and social return.
We are investing and building companies that we believe can excel commercially through a strong client focus, best in class technology, strong partner management, track record and infrastructure.
Achieving commercial objectives with Indigenous outcomes is a key focus.
- Property investment syndication – bulk fueling stations, 144 accommodation units, restaurants, mini-marts and driver lounges
- 15 year triple-net lease with strong tenant
- Average 7 year cash distribution of 15.8%
- Indigenous co-investment
- Digital transformation
- Life cycle IT services for digital, analytics, modernisation and cloud integration
- Strong global award winning partners
- Next Generation innovation
- Smart form conversion and analytics
- Voice over the Internet Protocol – VOIP
- Complete set of business tools and telco services in the Cloud
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator – MVNO
- Trusted partnerships with emerging players and existing infrastructure